Additional procedures when fasting
Additional procedures in the conduct of starvation
During fasting, it is necessary to carry out additional procedures that help the body will be free from toxins, facilitate the process of fasting, purposefully affect certain organs and systems. These include:
1. Enough physical activity during starvation and when you exit it. The majority of the authors of the method agree that physical activity is very necessary during the course of starvation. Any exercise leads to increased respiration, increased heart rate and, accordingly, to the best of cells with oxygen, carbon and nitrogen, which are widely used on hunger in
metabolic processes. The more we move, the more energy we feel during fasting. Noticed that the main loss of weight, especially after acidotic crisis, during the night, when we lie motionless and our exchange is at a minimum. In the daytime, even significant physical activity, virtually no reduce weight. In many clinics, the reluctance of the patient to comply with sufficient motor mode, can be interrupted course of starvation.
The basic rule is the rule when exercising not to overdo it, because, recovery from fatigue hunger after going on long enough.
Of all exercise during fasting is the best walk in the fresh air. It’s not so important mileage, how long the duration of the walk time. It is advisable that your walks during the famine were at least 2-3 hours a day. The more you’ll be on the air, the better.
In addition to the walk during fasting, you can do any exercise, but while avoiding fatigue. This Jogging, gymnastics and stretching exercises and sports games. Good effect is observed from all possible work in the fresh air.
2. Massage and self massage. Very effective during fasting, helps to relieve various pain syndromes, muscle spasms, reduce muscle tension. Improves blood circulation and metabolic processes in tissues.
If possible, you should use the services of a masseur. Good help and self massage, especially in the morning and the evening.
3. Water treatments. Conduct water treatment during starvation – mandatory. Use shower, contrast shower, bath, sauna, swimming, underwater massage, Charcot’s douche, etc. All these procedures should be performed regularly, choosing the ones that are well tolerated and do not cause fatigue.
4. Enema. Enemas during fasting are mandatory, especially in the early stages of development of this method. You can do them every day, every other day, as well as the deterioration of health. Use water with a small addition of salt, manganese, lemon juice, private urine etc. With the experience of starvation and sufficient cleansing the body of toxins, the majority of hungry almost ceases to apply enema. This is because the intestines and other organs samoreguliruetsja on the hunger. Enemas, can interfere with this natural process of purification and regeneration. In fact, daily enema’s a pretty significant load, which requires a considerable amount of energy and if your health is good, make them not worth it.
5. Reflexology. During fasting, well-proven acupuncture, su-Jok therapy, segmental massage, apply laser treatment. Independently you can use the massagers needle coating applicator Kuznetsova and Lyapko.
6. Physiotherapy treatments. Can be used not only to enhance the excretory functions of the body, but also for specific treatment of certain diseases.
7. Herbal medicine. Increasingly used during fasting. Herbal teas practically do not contain calories and do not interfere with the basic processes occurring during the famine. However can help in supplying the body with minerals. Used for enemas, gargle, baths, wraps, holding tyubazh, etc. So, Y. S. Nikolaev in addition to the use of water during fasting uses a decoction of rose hips. When heart diseases are used motherwort, fennel, Valerian, as a means of supporting therapy. However, the use of herbs during fasting should be used with caution, because of lack of knowledge of many of them.
8. Homeopathic remedy . In recent times quite often used in the treatment of starvation, especially when there is a need for prescribing drugs. Are harmless and have no side effects and go well with fasting.
9. Tyubazh gallbladder. Can be used in practically healthy people in the occurrence of dyspepsia in the form of bitterness in the mouth, nausea in the hospital after the ultrasound. At home usually use a heating pad on the liver in tech. hours.
10. Breathing exercises. Mandatory for use during fasting allows the body make the most of the elements of air for its own biosynthesis /oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, facilitate during fasting and increase its effectiveness.
Basic breathing exercises come from yoga is a complete yogic breath, “anuloma-of vilém”, “bhastrika”, etc. you Can use breathing exercises Strelnikova and Buteyko.
The use of additional procedures enhances the effect of starvation and can specifically affect certain organs and systems.
Attention. Before using the materials on the site read: conditions of use the content of the site and disclaimer. The authors do not assume any liability for Your actions on the application in practice of these techniques, as well as for any harm resulting from them. If in any doubt of the correctness of Your actions, consult with a specialist on fasting.